- First Look: Smallville's Erica Durance Suits Up as Wonder Woman on Harry's Law
- 'Wonder Woman': The Best Modernized Superhero Pantheon
- Wonder Woman, She-Hulk, Storm and Catwoman for Breast Cancer Prevention
- "The Ice Age Cometh!" from Justice League of America #139 (Thanksgiving 1976)
- Gloria Steinem's Adventures with Wonder Woman
- Hero Stickers and Jointed Heroes
- Super Powers Mini-Comic Album
- Amazing Heroes: Crisis on Infinite Earths covers by George Perez George Perez: Post-Crisis Wonder Woman cover from Amazing Heroes
- Brian Bolland Wonder Woman cover from Amazing Heroes 197
- George Perez: Donna Troy & the Teen Titans on poster, Amazing Heroes, Newsletter covers
- 1988 Super Powers Calendar
- Multi-Tasking: The Work of Bill Walko
- DC Comics In Cardboard Form
- Coran Stone Continues to Make His Action Movie Mark on Comic Book and Cartoon Icons
- Amy Mullen Illustrates Kids Costumed as Their Favorite Superheroes
- Cool Artist: Michael Dooney
- Custom Justice League Unlimited
- The DC Vault
- Cool Artist: Ned Bajalica
- Pre & Post Crisis Photo from All-Star Squadron #60
- Teen Titans Card: 2004
- George Kambadais Cuts Loose With Redesigned Superhero Costumes
- DC's Fabulous Females
- Justice League Japan by Cliff Chiang
- Best Art Ever (This Week) - 12.30.11
- Best Art Ever (This Week) - 01.05.12
- Best Art Ever (This Week) - 01.13.12
- Best Art Ever (This Week) - Holiday Edition 2011
WONDER WOMAN #8I still haven't read an issue, but still have some issues, in the analytical sense. Still, I agree here as I did during the Rucka run that it makes a lot more sense for the Greek Pantheon of today to dress in Gucci than togas. The pistols of Eros' aim is true.
Written by BRIAN AZZARELLO and CLIFF CHIANG
Art and cover by CLIFF CHIANG
1:25 B&W Variant cover by CLIFF CHIANG
On sale APRIL 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
To march on Hell itself, you’re going to need some sensational weapons – and Wonder Woman intends to call in a few family favors to get them! Armor of Hephaestus? Check. The pistols of Eros? Check! But will any of it be enough to wrest an innocent soul from the grasp of Hades? And what does Hermes know that Diana doesn’t…yet?
JUSTICE LEAGUE #8I find it funny that the first hero to join the Justice League after its formation is now going to be one of the last in the new timeline. Good show of taste on Aquaman's part.
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art by CARLOS D’ANDA
Backup story art by GARY FRANK
Cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
1:25 Variant cover by MIKE CHOI
1:200 B&W Variant cover by JIM LEE
On sale APRIL 18 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
In the five years that the Justice League has been a team, Green Arrow has never once been a member. And he intends to rectify that right here, right now! One member against his candidacy: Aquaman!
Plus, in “The Curse of Shazam” part 2, Billy arrives in his new foster home just as an ancient evil is uncovered halfway across the world.
This issue is also offered as a special combo pack edition, polybagged with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
I'm unclear. Does this reprint the actual mini-series in the title?
THE INFINITE CRISIS OMNIBUS HC
Written by BILL WILLINGHAM, DAVE GIBBONS, GEOFF JOHNS, GREG RUCKA and JUDD WINICK
Art by JUSTINIANO, RON WAGNER, IVAN REIS, MARCO CAMPOS, JOE PRADO, MICHAEL BAIR, JACK JADSON, JOE BENNETT, RAGS MORALES, JESUS SAIZ, JIMMY PALMIOTTI, PHIL JIMENEZ, ANDY LANNING, CLIFF RICHARDS, DAVID LOPEZ, TOM DERENICK, KARL KERSCHL and others
Cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
On sale JUNE 27 • 1,152 pg, FC, $150.00 US
This incredible omnibus hardcover collects the many titles from the 2005 event that rocked the DC Universe, including DAY OF VENGEANCE #1-6, the DAY OF VENGEANCE INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL #1, RANN/THANAGAR WAR #1-6, RANN/THANAGAR WAR INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL #1, THE OMAC PROJECT #1-5, DC COUNTDOWN #1 and WONDER WOMAN #219.
OMAC robots are rampaging, magic is dying, villains are uniting, and a war is raging in space. And in the middle of it all, a critical moment has divided Earth’s three greatest heroes: Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. It’s the DCU’s darkest day, and long-lost heroes from the past have returned to make things right in the universe...at any cost
DC UNIVERSE: LEGACIES TPIt's that bland mini-series that mildly revised a continuity that has now ceased to exist! It's way less irrelevant than those Flashpoint tie-ins!
Written by LEN WEIN • Art by SCOTT KOLINS, ANDY KUBERT, JOE KUBERT, GEORGE PEREZ, J.H. WILLIAMS III and others
Cover by ANDY KUBERT and JOE KUBERT
On sale MAY 9 • 336 pg, FC, $24.99 US
Acclaimed writer Len Wein chronicles the DC Universe’s epic history in this title spanning five generations of heroes starring Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Justice League of America, The Teen Titans and more. Collecting the ten-issue miniseries!
Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
TEEN TITANS #8
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
1:25 B&W Variant cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
On sale APRIL 25 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. The variant cover will feature the standard edition cover in a wraparound format.
In the aftermath of the Teen Titans’ assault on N.O.W.H.E.R.E.’s headquarters, there’s no time to celebrate because Wonder Girl is missing! Red Robin desperately tries to find her, but he’s got his hands full, as Superboy has announced his decision to lead the team, Solstice is still dealing with the devastating revelations about her past and Kid Flash is getting glimpses of a dangerous future that he thinks he recognizes!