Monday, June 3, 2013

2012 Wonder Woman in “Pixar Invades The Marvel & DC Comics Universe!” by Phil Postma

Click To Enlarge


See all 50(!!!) related images here!
"This project started after the announcement of Disney buying Marvel comics and all the the fans started making Pixar / Avengers images. Well I was not terribly happy with the images that they were doing, so I tried to do better. ( Most of what I saw was recoloured images from "The Incredibles" movie screen grabs )

Mainly, this was just another way to better know Photoshop and I used the same rules as when I did those "Star Wars" posters. Just collected a lot of images using Google, cut and pasted them together, and this is what you get. I put them in a format that makes them look like those movie & comic trading cards I use to collect as a kid.

Hope you enjoy."

2 comments:

karl said...

That large Pixar head[!!].
Seriously though, very good work here. Makes one almost imagine how Pixar would make a DC series come to life.

Diabolu Frank said...

I'm wary of anything that could come of this in reality, but I'm all for idealized fantasy.