Two years ago, DC Comics radically altered their continuity with the New 52. Two months ago, Steve Garcia posted this Pre-Flashpoint inspirational silhouette of Cassie Sandsmark to his Instagram account. I'm guessing that's because Cassie's casual cosplay look was more recognizable and preferable to her fans. Her current Angry Red Riding Hood get-up is more like something a model working the Zenescope booth at a con would turn up in. Not so inspirational. But hey, DC is doing a good thing with its We Can Be Heroes campaign, whose promotional materials is what launched all of these related Garcia pieces in the first place, so there's that.
Talking of that variety, Garcia has done several additional Wonder Woman variations since the post from last year linked below. Check out Warrior Woman or Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, if you're so inclined. They're not really my bag, but I'm still watching out for you. I'm considerate like that.
“We Can Be Heroes”
- Firestorm & Killer Frost @ Firestorm Fan
- Zatanna @ Justice League Detroit
- Wonder Girl @ The New Wonder Woman
- Thor @ The Hammer Strikes!
- Swamp Thing @ The BLOG from the BOG
- Supergirl, Lois Lane & Vibe @ Supergirl Comic Box Commentary
- Steel @ DC Bloodlines
- Red Tornado @ Red Tornado's Path
- Plastic Man @ Eeyow! It's Plastic Man!
- Martian Manhunter @ The Idol-Head of Diabolu
- Black Lantern Martian Manhunter @ Diabolu
- Hawkgirl @ Power of the Atom
- Green Lantern Corps @ The Indigo Tribe
- Gotham City @ The Riddle Factory
- The Flash Family @ Speed Force
- The Doom Patrol @ MGA80
- Daredevil, Hulk, & Captain America @ Dave's Daredevil Podcast
- Cyborg @ S.T.A.R. Labs Detroit
- Captain Marvel @ DC Bloodlines
- Captain Atom @ Splitting Atoms
- Booster Gold @ BOO$TERRIFIC
- Blue Beetle @ Kord Industries
- Black Canary, Green Arrow, & Huntress @ Flowers & Fishnets
- The Atom @ PotA
- Aquaman & Mera @ The Aquaman Shrine
- “Strange Tales” @ ...nurgh...