Monday, June 20, 2011

Comicpalooza 2011 Wonder Woman & Superman Cosplayers



If I recall correctly, there were three Amazonian cosplayers. There was a Wonder Woman variation with a skirt bottom I only ever saw in passing. There was a Wonder Girl Donna Troy who was in the dimly lit costume contest, but I never got a good enough look to differentiate whether it was the Cardy or Perez version of the red one piece, much less snap a shot. Finally, I ran into this classic Wonder Woman and Superman later on the con floor, and asked them for a shot under better lighting. Thighs like that make me glad the TV show didn't get picked up and promote the pants look. I neglected to get the Man of Steel's opinion on the red overpants controversy, which I personally find to be one of the few improvements in the upcoming reboot.

Dragon*Con 2011 CosPlay

1 comment:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

great cosplay on both their parts but i'm a bit more focused on her since i'm a dude.