Thursday, December 13, 2012

2010 Wonder Woman Sketch Card art by Joshua Flower

Click To Enlarge


If you read this blog with any regularity, you probably know how much I hate Wonder Woman aggressively posturing with a sword like the legions of Red Sonja knock-offs that have arrived since the Bronze Age. Wonder Woman is a cowgirl, not a barbarian. That said, if she must sling a pig-sticker, I prefer that it occur during World War II. I can always pretend I'm looking at Hippolyta, and if I've learned anything from thousands of movies, it's never not okay to murderize Nazis. If you like the Amazing Amazon making with the stabby as much as this artist, you should check out his other 2010 sketch card or 2011 commission. The delightful blogs below also have more subjects to share...

While we're at it with the sharing, you might also like to check out these fan fiction posts for The Atom & Hawkman team's extended circle of friends...

2 comments:

karl said...

Its an average card to me at best - I agree with you about the endless posturing with swords pictures.
I havent posted for a few days as my beloved mother passed away last week so I havent caught up on anything new here. Hope thats okay.

Diabolu Frank said...

Of course! My condolences.