Monday, September 6, 2010

2010 Wonder Woman Personas for Firefox



"Personas" are like customizable themes for Mozilla's Firefox browser, except, per Wikipedia, they're "more basic, easier to create, and easier to install, but are limited to changing the header and the status bar of the browser." I like that just fine, but searching for Wonder Woman Personas is kind of a pain. I felt it, but I thought I could spare it for others, so here's a list of available options I turned up...

Wonder Woman - Adam Hughes

Theres the door Spaceman.

Wonder Woman - Lynda Carter

Wonder Woman in flight

wonderkoolor (featuring Batgirl)

wonderwoman111

Wonder Woman 1.0

Wonder Woman created by jgiampietro

Wonder Woman Bracelets

Justice League of America-Ed McGuinness

DC Trinity

Wonder Woman Collection

JLA Earth 2 Crisis on two earths

JLA Collection

Justice League Unlimited

Justice Leaguee

No comments: